How to play Super Mario 64 1080p 60fps [Download Links]
To play Super Mario 64 1080p 60fps you will need:
- Download SM64 Rom
- Download 60fps patch
- Download SM64 Widescreen Patch
- Download chksum64
- Emulator of your choice (Project64 recommended)
Both the widescreen patch and the 60fps patches are separate, and need to be patched individually. After patching, an additional patch called a “chksum” needs to be applied in order finalize the patch process.
- To patch 60 FPS simply run flips.exe found in your 60fps patch download. Select “Apply Patch“. It will prompt you to select a patch file, to which you then select the 60fps.bps file that you downloaded. It will then prompt you to select a Mario 64 Rom to apply the patch to. Do that. It will them ask where you want your newly modded rom to be saved. Save it wherever you want.
- To apply the widescreen path, simply follow the same steps. Run flips.exe. Select the patch, select your 60fps patched version of SM64, and again save where you want it.
- Finally, you will need to run a third and final patch that fixes problems caused by the previous mods you just applied. To this, you will need to acquire a copy of chksum64 and drag and drop your modded rom on top of it. Thats it. Now chksum64 is kind of hard to find, however you can get a copy of it in the SM64 Editor. In the SM64 editor download folder you will find a subfolder called Data. Open that and locate the .exe called “chksum64.exe”. Simply drag and drop your SM64 60fps Widescreen modded rom on top of chksum64.
- Final step is to raise your resolution in Project64 and then you are good to go!
- Your Rom is now ready to use! Enjoy Super Mario 64 1080p 60fps in all it’s glory.