Entrepreneur, music lover, player of video games, and futurist.
Redditor /u/nekomichi posted in /r/zelda with one of the coolest creations I’ve seen in quite some time, not to mention very clever. Following his simple instructions, you can now create a Sheikah Slate Apple Watch!
If the Apple Watch was not already cool to most people, it sure as hell well be now! I am a bit bummed I can’t do this and still have some of the other data on my watchface such as the date, outside temp, among other things, however it’s so cool I am totally cool with the simplicity for a while. I’d love to see what other clever watch faces people have created!
To create this watch face you simply follow nekomichi’s instructions:
- Save the video file of the animation you want from here onto your iPhone: dropbox link
- Using an app like IntoLive on your iPhone, convert the video into a Live Photo
- In your Camera Roll, find the Live Photo you just made, then choose to edit it
- Drag the white rectangle on the bottom slider until the end of the animation (usually in the middle of the video)
- Choose to set the Key Photo
- Save the changes
- Open the share menu
- Choose to set the Live Photo as a watch face
Now excuse me while I pretend to be the legendary hero for a while.