100 years ago the great calamity swept the land with destruction and sorrow. Many met their fate, the remaining diminished over time leaving many incredible treasures behind. Now this once forgotten land has been rediscovered and is being repopulated. Whatever you find you may have. There are many riches strewn out throughout the land just waiting to be found.
The few that survived the great calamity mysteriously continue to survive 100 years later, and are called The Ancients. The mystery as to why these survivors are blessed with long life remains.
The Badlands is a land where the most incredible treasures can be found. Beware, magical spells such as keep inventory, land claim, teloporting and flying are rendered ineffective. Here only the most determined of explorers can survive. You may enter the Badlands through a specific set of portals. NEVER bring anything to the Badlands you are not willing to lose.
The Arena is where disputes amongst explorers are settled and great treasures are won. It is a common occurance for explorers to bicker and fight. The Arena is a place for explorers to solve disagreements, win great riches, and ingrain their names into legend.
The Weener Bandits are a rebel plague within the land who continue to terrorize the citizens. Please keep an eye out for male organ shaped statues and propaganda that may appear, built out of gold.
The story continues to expand and develop from community input! Get involved and help decide what happens next.
What to Expect
- Highly administrated
- Minimal lag
- Always a community project
- Strong camaraderie and support team
100 years have passed since… “The Great Calamity”. A long forgotten civilization, abandoned since the event. Now flourishing with new life and adventurers. Anything you find left over from The Great Calamity can be claimed! Seek out the lands and find what those before you have built.
- Spawn Shop has all the items ever needed to get your adventure started.
- Venture forth and set up your land
- Remember to use /bal to see your in-game cash balance. you can also use /baltop to see how you compare against everyone else.
- Using the /lands wild can also help you with this as it teleports you to a random location across the world.
- Your first land claim will be free then you will have to purchase more.
- Once you’ve found a suitable location to begin building your home that is not already claimed or protected. You can then start going through your land setting permissions using /Lands. most of the settings will already have default settings already configured.
- If you need to go back to the spawn for any reason for example to sell or purchase from the market then a useful command for you would be to use /Spawn.
- Using /kit starter will hook you up with starter tools.
Server IP: gamerebel.apexmc.co
We pride ourselves in keeping things friendly and clean. When you play in the PapaStanimus SMP server we expect you to follow our very simple and reasonable rules.
- No Grieving etc.
- No X-Ray, Auto-mine etc.
- No machine based auto farms.
- Semi auto farms that are currently allowed “120 piston pumpkin farm / 60 cactus based water farm”
- No mob spawner farms.
- Doing anything that causes lag to the server.
- Trying to ruin anyone else’s day
- Rules may be changed at PapaStanimus’s discretion
Basic commands to get your started:
- /lands wild
- /kits tools
- /home set
- /pv 1
- /fly (PapaStanimus subscribers only)