Our server is very vanilla. We believe that the vanilla experience of Minecraft gives players everything they need to enjoy the game at it’s fullest. There are other servers with crazy mods and themes, but we pride ourselves in delivering a premium vanilla minecraft experience.
- Remember /zshop has all the items ever needed to get your adventure started.
- Remember to use /bal to see your in-game cash balance. you can also use /baltop to see how you compare against everyone else.
- Once you’ve traveled enough distance from spawn you will be notified that you are in the wilderness. This is a notification that tells you, you’re able to start claiming your land. Using the /lands Wild can also help you with this as it teleports you to a random location across the world.
- Your first land claim will be free then you will have to purchase more. Each claim will cost you $1,000.
- Once you’ve found a suitable location to begin building your home that is not already claimed or protected. You can then start going through your land setting permissions using /Lands. most of the settings will already have default settings already configured.
- If you need to go back to the spawn for any reason for example to sell or purchase from the market then a useful command for you would be to use /Spawn.
- you need a quick access to a set of tools then using /kits tools should help you on your way.
Server IP: 22.214.171.124:10200
We pride ourselves in keeping things friendly and clean. When you play in the Game Rebel community server we expect you to follow our very simple and reasonable rules.
- No Grieving etc.
- No X-Ray, Auto-mine etc.
- No machine based auto farms.
- No mob spawner farms.
- Doing anything that causes lag to the server.
- Trying to ruin anyone else’s day
- No claiming other peoples land
Basic commands to get your started:
- /lands wild
- /kits tools
- /home set
- /pv 1
- /fly (patreon only)
What to Expect
- Highly administrated
- Minimal lag
- Always a community project
- Strong camaraderie and support team