Entrepreneur, music lover, player of video games, and futurist.
To edit your BotW Cemu savegame you need to:
- Locate savegame file. My path to reach my savegame looks like “\cemu\mlc01\emulatorSave\2912eb2f”. Choose the folder number that correlates with your game save.
- Go to http://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/
- Upload save file “game_data.sav”
- Edit your save how you want.
- Hit save at the top of the webpage. A download will start, providing you with your updated game_data.sav file.
- Replace game_data.sav in save folder with updated version.
- Start the emulator and enjoy the game!